Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Beautiful ..

So, I just got back yesterday from an amazing weekend in LA! I stayed with my twin at CSU Dominguez Hills; where i plan on hopefully playing for next season; & after seeing her team play in their conference tournament, I'm more motivated than ever! I've never been so excited in my entire life. & this weekend I also finally learned to let go of what I thought was someone I could fall for. A person can only take so much of one situation before they are finally fed up, & ready to move on. I got to that point Sunday night, & although he thought I was saying goodbye Monday because I was leaving after the weekend, in reality I was saying goodbye to our relationship & saying hello to our friendship. I've learned a lot from this. I've learned to look at the good in bad situations, such as, he brought me & my twin back together; he taught me that I'm not as broken as I thought I was, & that things don't always work out for a reason.


I am so so so happy; & so ready to begin my life. On my way home yesterday, I thought it was so funny; I was completely alone in my car & I just started smiling uncontrollably. But it's just I'm so relieved, I've let go of so much stress with basketball, school, family, relationships; that all that is left, is happiness. Things will get better if you are just patient. So to everyone, just try & notice the good in every situation; it's not easy & it takes a lot of practice; but I promise it is so worth it.


Well, I'm off to school! :-)



Love,
Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment